7.13.2014

Sunday Styling - Palazzo Pants

I read in a magazine recently that Palazzo Pants are perfect for every woman because they flatter most body shapes. Well the best tips I can give are firstly to make sure they fit well, not too tight round the waist and that the length just skims above your toes (you might have to alter them).

Mine are from Asos, I like the material and fit, although kinda wish they had pockets in the front.


They are seriously comfy for summer. 
Striped top - vintage shop
Bag - Zadig & Voltaire
HatTopshop


I wanted to try and style it super casually because I didn't just want to be able to wear these in the summer and that be that.


Trousers still ASOS
Gold Hoops - Vintage
Old beaten up Trainers - could just wear white Converse.
WatchMichael Kors


  

I had bought them for a summer party where I wore them with wedges which they are perfect with good alternative for people that don't like dresses.


TopTopshop love the scuba thick fabric of this.
Leather Clutch BagOn sale at Cos
Wedges - Old Topshop ones

For my make-up I used some Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser which is my favourite for natural skin.
I used some Loreal Telescopic Mascara, a Charlotte Tilbury lipliner in Iconic Nude and on my lids a bit of MAC eyeshadow in the colour Texture. Texture is a great shade for hazel and brown eyes. For make-up at the moment I'm really loving a 90's inspired natural brown look, a wash of eye shadow on the lids and brown toned nude lipliner. It's quite relaxed and natural.  




No comments :

Post a Comment